Dry & Store Global II
Dry & Store Global II is an electrical appliance for nightly use at home to store and care for all types of hearing instruments, including hearing aids, cochlear implant hardware, noise/tinnitus maskers, and in-ear monitors. It combines the three essential elements needed for effective drying: heat, moving air, and a desiccant that drives the relative humidity really low and captures the moisture that is released. During the first ninety seconds of the Dry & Store Global II cycle, a UV-C lamp sanitizes the hearing instruments, after which conditioning continues for 8 hours. The unit then automatically shuts off, continuing to store the instruments until they are needed.
- Weight: 1 lb., 3 oz. (.5 kg)
- Unit size: 7.2” wide x 4.9” deep x 3.3” high (18.3 cm x 12.4 cm x 8.4 cm)
- Drying compartment tray: 3.9” x 3.8” x 1” (9.9 cm x 9.7 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Operating Temperature: 105–108°F If hearing devices are removed shortly after the cycle has end, the devices will feel quite warm to the touch. This is normal.
- Input Power: 100-240 volts AC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0A maximum.
- Output: 24 VDC at 15W maximum